The following was posted by: Life Site News:
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, March 10, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Indiana Passes Bill to Make it Second State to Ban Abortions Based on Down Syndrome
• West Virginia Becomes 3rd State to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Abandoned Baby Girl With Her Umbilical Cord Still Attached Found Abandoned on Front Lawn
• Planned Parenthood Calls Pro-Life Senator Ted Cruz The Biggest Liar in the Room
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Celebrates National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers
• Pro-Life Group Launches Campaign Against UN Global Abortion Tax
• Students Call Georgetown Universitys Hosting of Planned Parenthood CEO a Slap in the Face
• Woman Had to be Carried Down Two Flights of Stairs After Clinic Injured Her in Botched Abortion
• Missouri House Passes Bill to De-Fund Planned Parenthood After It Sells Aborted Baby Parts
• Employee Sues Cosmetics Company That Fired Her for Refusing to Have an Abortion
• When She Learned Her Unborn Baby Would Die, Her Pro-Life Response Was Priceless
• Gianna Jessen: Media Ignores How I Survived Abortion Because It Would Confirm Babies Have Value
• In Europe, People are Being Euthanized Just Because Theyre Autistic
• Adult Stem Cells Cure Blindness and May Provided Excellent Treatment for Cataracts
• Utah Senate Votes to Require Anesthesia Before an Abortion Because Baby Can Feel Intense Pain
• Kentucky Senate Passes Bill That Would Close Abortion Clinics That Cant Protect Womens Health
• Kansas Bill Passed After Doctors Issued DNR Order For Newborn Without Telling His Parents
Indiana Passes Bill to Make it Second State to Ban Abortions Based on Down Syndrome
An Indiana bill to protect unborn babies from being aborted simply because of a disability, race or sex is on its way to Gov. Mike Pences desk this week.
West Virginia Becomes 3rd State to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
The West Virginia state legislature has voted to override West Virginia Governor Earl Ray Tomblins veto of a bill to ban the dismemberment abortion method that tears unborn babies limb from limb.
Abandoned Baby Girl With Her Umbilical Cord Still Attached Found Abandoned on Front Lawn
Theres another heartbreaking case of potential infanticide, this time in the state of Arizona. News reports indicate a baby girl with her umbilical cord still attached has been found on the front yard of a home in Arizona.
Hillary Clinton Demands Florida Gov Veto Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood, Calls It Dangerous?
Fresh from her answer in a Fox News forum earlier this week where she made it clear she thinks unborn children should have no rights before birth, pro-abortion Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is today making a demand of pro-life Florida Governor Rick Scott.
Pro-Life Group Launches Campaign Against UN Global Abortion Tax
C-Fam has been following the machinations connected to a global tax on financial transactions for many years. It is an idea that has been discussed and considered around the world and at the UN for a long time and it is among the most dangerous ideas imaginable for the unborn child and the family.
Planned Parenthood Celebrates National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers
Every date on the calendar is marked to celebrate something these days, and abortion advocates have claimed March 10 as the National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers.
Students Call Georgetown Universitys Hosting of Planned Parenthood CEO a Slap in the Face
Pro-life students at Georgetown University are planning events and demonstrations on campus in protest of the Universitys scandalous hosting of Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards next month, saying the event is in direct conflict with Georgetowns Catholic and Jesuit identity, and is a slap in the face from the administration.
Woman Had to be Carried Down Two Flights of Stairs After Clinic Injured Her in Botched Abortion
Just hours after a coalition of Pro-Life leaders issued a press release announcing the filing of a major complaint against a Cleveland abortion facility, Preterm, the Cleveland Public Records Administrator finally released the 911 Computer Aided Dispatch transcripts from a late-term abortion medical emergency that took place on February 13, 2016.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.